We work on systems that process millions of transactions and terabytes of data. With that scale it's important to optimize your backends, keep track of spending and limit complexities.
We can optimize existing software or write networking‑heavy solutions based on new, challenging ideas.
We are experts in C++ and Python high‑traffic, computations heavy development, as well as AWS and GCP cloud platforms.
We can help you with:
Large‑scale software optimizations
We can help you in taking your system to the next level as your customers expectations grow. We identify bottlenecks, improve algorithms and increase redundancy.
There are a lot of moving parts in systems running at scale. They require database optimizations, scalability mechanisms, asynchronous and synchronous jobs separation, low‑level improvements and many more.
Some of the things we do:
- replacing crucial algorithms
- adjusting the architecture for growth
- optimizing and selecting databases
- improving components integration
- improving speed and latency
- rewriting core modules
Leveraging cloud-native services
We write software that is aware of cloud offerings. There are lots of benefits when cloud native services are used for the right job.
We can help you in adopting development architectures of the future by writing software with cloud‑first approach.
Here is how we can help you:
- adopting useful cloud services
- optimizing total development costs
- designing pay‑as‑you‑go systems
- bridging engineering and infrastructure
Developing distributed systems
Our deep engineering expertise helps us in developing distributed, high‑traffic backends. We know how to create an architecture that would be resilient to network failures, traffic spikes and will handle lots of requests.
We can develop fast and reliable core of your system that other applications would rely on.
Some of the things we can do:
- inspection and redesign of system's architecture
- developing C++ and Python backends