We develop cloud systems supporting high-traffic web applications. We work closely with product teams, helping them maintain application response time, 24/7 availability and cost‑efficiency - which are very important for our customers.
We can help you with:
Cloud infrastructure optimization
We analyze our customers' cloud infrastructure. We then improve cost‑efficiency, enhance system architecture and apply best cloud practices.
The end result is a system that uses the right tools for the job. It's a proper balance: a solution that's appropriate for your workload and budget.
We can inspect and improve:
- resource utilization and cost
- security and compliance
- development velocity (e.g. CI/CD)
- website responsiveness
- disaster recovery plans
- system's scalability and availability
Migrating systems to the cloud
We support companies that want to move their workloads to the cloud. We can inspect your legacy infrastructure and guide you through the process.
Both planning and execution of the migration are important. We know how to minimize the impact it has on your business.
Our services include:
- migrating from dedicated servers
- moving workloads from one cloud to another
- designing updated system architecture
- moving databases and warehouses into cloud storage
Site Reliability Engineering
We are software engineers working on the cloud infrastructure. By automating all solutions, we improve system's stability and maintenability. We make sure that your critical application is always running.
We work closely with your application developers and support them with our knowledge and experience of building scalable and highly available systems.
Working as SREs, we:
- define infrastructure as code
- prepare disaster recovery plans
- maintain websites' availability
- guide development teams
- monitor the system and prevent outages
- solve production issues